From Silver Ties... 1/30/2013

Tuesday


It was after midnight before Cassidy arrived at Zack’s house. His report had taken hours to complete. Zack was at the front door to greet him. He ushered Cassidy into the house and pulled him in an embrace. For as horrible as the day had been, the haven of this man’s arms was exactly what Cassidy needed. He pulled back, looking at Zack and seeing the compassion in his eyes. It felt really good to be wanted and even better to be held.

“Come. First you eat and then you let me take care of you,” Zack said, seeming to understand just how crappy Cassidy felt. Cassidy smiled at him and lifted a palm to caress his cheek. The sexy stubble turned him on like nothing else.

“I’m sorry, Zack. I really don’t have much of an appetite. I know you went to a lot of trouble, but…” Zack stopped his words with a finger over Cassidy’s lips.

“Shh. I understand and it’s fine. Why don’t you just go get into the shower and relax while I put the food away?” Cassidy sighed and nodded.

“That’s a really good idea, Zack. I’m wiped.” Cassidy leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on Zack’s mouth, thrilling at the soft touch of their lips. He smiled as he pulled away.

“I’m glad you came,” Zack whispered. “I was worried after your text.” Cassidy felt himself frown a bit.
“Yeah, we’ll save that shit for later. Not my best day.” Zack pulled him into a hug and then released him.
“Go. Off with you,” Zack said. Cassidy turned and walked down the hallway toward the bedroom as Zack headed off to the kitchen. Zack’s enormous master bedroom contained an equally impressive ensuite bathroom. The white marble floors and countertops and black granite walled shower were beautiful. Cassidy stepped over to the shower and turned on all six showerheads before stripping and climbing inside. The feel of the heated water and steamy environment did a lot to relax Cassidy. He’d been a cop for nearly twenty years but nothing could change the fact that when he witnessed what he’d witnessed over the past few weeks, it took an emotional toll on him. He let the water sluice over him for a few minutes and then he heard the door slide. He opened his eyes just as Zack stepped into the shower. Moments later, the Dom’s arms were around Cassidy, fingers sliding over his skin as Zack’s body blanketed his back. Cassidy leaned his head back on Zack’s shoulder as Zack caressed his neck.

“I could stay like this forever, I think,” Zack whispered in his ear.

“I think I would love that very much, Zack.” Zack’s hands ran over his chest, stopping to caress his pecs, tweaking his nipples and tracing the cuts in his abs.

“You’re so beautiful,” Zack whispered.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...